Access and Log In
Intel® Premier Support Access
There are three ways to access Intel® Premier Support:
- From My Intel. Click Business Applications & Tools, then click Intel® Premier Support (IPS).
- The Resource & Design Center (RDC) has a link to Intel® Premier Support.
Existing login credentials can be used to access the Intel® Premier Support Portal.
Intel Premier Support Supported Browsers:
Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Google Chrome, and Firefox are the supported browsers.
Intel® Premier Support Log In
- Work with your Intel representative to be granted access.
For customer support, submit any Intel® Premier Support Issues by clicking the Report a Site Issue link in the Help section of the left panel of the interface.
How to change your password
Go to signin.intel.com and use the Forgot your Password link on that page to change your password.
If you experience issues logging into Intel® Premier Support, please try clearing your browser cache and cookies, and then restart your browser.
If you continue to experience issues please contact email@example.com for further support.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- When you log on to Intel® Premier Support, the NDA confidentiality statement appears, which you must accept before proceeding to your homepage.
- The NDA is displayed every three months based on your last acceptance date of the NDA statement.