Provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC5CPYH, NUC5PPYH, and NUC5PGYH.
- OS Independent
- Size: 7.6 MB
- SHA1: DD3D4FAB71494FB957D831BBA295F7C7650A48A8
- OS Independent
- Size: 6.3 MB
- SHA1: 1B188582DFB2383FCD90B9802C0B3E7F5B1575CB
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC5CPYH, NUC5PPYH, and NUC5PGYH. You only need to download one.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Which file to choose
- Recovery BIOS update [PY0081.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS update [PYBSWCEL.86A.0081.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. Find complete step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version isn't recommended and might not be supported.
- When beginning a BIOS update process, it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.