Installs the Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) components for Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RY, NUC5i5RY, NUC5i7RY, and NUC5i3MY.
- Windows 7, 32-bit*, Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 8.1, 64-bit*, Windows 8.1, 32-bit*, Windows 7, 64-bit*, Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 24.8 MB
- SHA1: FF9EA583C6813C5AD407464D46ED16CD454A3D9A
Installs the Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) components for Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RYH, NUC5i3RYHS, NUC5i3RYK, NUC5i5RYH, NUC5i5RYHS, NUC5i5RYK, NUC5i7RYH, and NUC5i3MYHE and Intel® NUC Board NUC5i3MYBE.
Intel ME installer detects the Intel NUC’s capabilities and installs the relevant drivers.
What’s in this package
MEI-Only Installer MSI - This folder contains the installer for the Intel Management Engine Interface driver only.
WINDOWSDriverPackages - This folder contains the INF files for IT professionals.
Depending on which installer you use, you can see different versions related to this Intel ME package:
- In Device Manager: Intel Management Engine Interface driver version: 22.214.171.1249
- In Programs and Features: Intel Management Engine Components package version: 126.96.36.1994
- Kernel-Mode Driver Framework 1.11 (KB 2685811) must first be installed if you are using Windows 7*.
- If the Intel ME driver hasn't been successfully installed, you may see an error on a PCI Simple Communications Controller in Device Manager.
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.