This download record installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC.
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit*, Windows 8.1, 32-bit*, Windows 8, 64-bit*, Windows 8, 32-bit*, Windows 7, 64-bit*, Windows 7, 32-bit*, Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 2.7 MB
- SHA1: 9732B8D9F7A06A68A9516534A46CBC1B8C16E78C
Installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC.
It is important to install this software first after installing a Windows* operating system, before installing any other device drivers. This action ensures that Windows recognizes all chipset components. If the operating system cannot identify all of the chipset components, you may experience the following issues:
- Yellow question marks in Device Manager
- Unknown devices in Device Manager
Once the Intel Chipset Device Software has been installed on the Intel NUC, there is no need to update to a later version.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC Kit DN2820FYKH
- Intel® NUC Kit DE3815TYKHE
- Intel® NUC Board DE3815TYBE
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RYH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i7RYH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5RYK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5RYH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RYK
- Intel® NUC Board NUC5i3MYBE
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5MYHE
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3MYHE
- Intel® NUC Board NUC5i5MYBE
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5RYHS
- Intel® NUC Board D34010WYB
- Intel® NUC Kit D34010WYKH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RYHS
- Intel® NUC Kit D34010WYK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RYHSN
- Intel® NUC Kit D54250WYK
- Intel® NUC Kit D54250WYKH
- Intel® NUC Board D54250WYB
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.