This software package contains the volatile production package for Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator VCA1283LVV / VCA1585LMV (1.5.310).
- CentOS 7.4*
- Size: 362.4 MB
- SHA1: 1D0F567E117EDC25B14E8B41F413E9BCAAECCA77
This package is patched against Side Channel vulnerability.
Refer to this table to see the list of all available packages based on various software versions.
This package contains the volatile production package. To obtain detailed installation instructions, download the Software Guide.
- Baremetal CentOS* 7.4 image. Recommended to use. This image loads the entire OS within a RAMDisk. As this is read only memory, changes are not persistent. If one or more folders need to be persistent, see the Manually creating persistent file system using NFS section.
- This is different than the persistent image instructions where all folders are persistent.
- This image doesn't contain Intel® Media Server Studio drivers and is built using a production kernel (without Intel Media Server Studio patches).
- The image is fully tested by the validation team (including stability and performance tests).
Use the checksum below to validate file integrity after downloading:
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.