Provides Windows* driver for Tri-mode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel® RAID Controllers.
- Windows Server 2022 family*, Windows Server 2019 family*
- Size: 1.6 MB
- SHA1: 180BE611992170B92B2C03E214CDA9F98ECA1D77
Installs Windows* driver for the following Trimode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel® RAID Controllers:
- Full featured (RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3AD160F, RMSP3CD080F
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3TD160F, RSP3MD088F, RSP3DD080F
- Entry level (RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3HD080E
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3WD080E
Drivers in this package for Windows Server have activated Microsoft security fixes. Users deploying these drivers need to have reviewed KB4482887 before driver upgrade/installation. If driver upgrade/installation is performed without correct OS patch level, system crash may be experienced.
Driver Version = 7.722.06.00
OS supported = Windows Server 2022, 2021H2, 2019
Note: For OS compatibility, also refer to the list of supported OS for the Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Note: Intel recommends upgrading the Intel RAID Controller firmware to the latest available.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.