The Lock and Eject Tool allows you to lock/unlock and eject Intel® Compute Cards from the Intel® Compute Card Dock DK132EPJ. (2.0)
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 560 KB
- SHA1: 3ED97A8BD3C90FFA7F5C32356CA337A133C0EDCC
The Intel® Compute Card Dock Lock and Eject Tool is a Windows* tray application that allows you to lock/unlock and eject an Intel Compute Card from the Intel® Compute Card Dock DK132EPJ.
How to use
Right-click the tray icon to:
- View the lock status of the Card
- Lock the Card into the Dock
- Unlock a previously locked Card from the Dock
- Eject the Card from a Dock during either hibernation or shut down.