This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® Compute Card CD1M3128MK.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 6.6 MB
- SHA1: 1764D2A6C92910D0B16BE3E74AA0091EFF0D789B
- OS Independent
- Size: 6.8 MB
- SHA1: BA864D5D32F6DA11A2085E1001DC7635E12DC1DE
- OS Independent
- Size: 6.2 MB
- SHA1: 16968E65EDCE3FF7269B1A185A864AE81202561F
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® Compute Card CD1M3128MK. You only need to download one.
Which file to choose?
- Express BIOS update [MKKBLY35.86A.0061.EB.msi] - Self-extracting Windows*-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems.
- F7 BIOS update [MK0061.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- UEFI BIOS update [MKKBLY35.86A.0061.UEFI.zip] - Allows updating of the BIOS from the EFI shell. It requires a USB flash device.
The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. You can also find detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.
What’s new in this release?
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues in this BIOS version.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.