This package contains the Windows* VCA drivers and scripts for building Windows* boot images for Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator (2.2.29).
- Windows 10*, Windows Server 2016 family*
- Size: 5.2 MB
- SHA1: C7CC9FF1FCF0D7B390F70199007E538A708699C7
This package is patched against Side Channel vulnerability.
Refer to this table to see the list of all available packages based on various software versions.
This download contains the binary (pre-build) Windows* VCA drivers, scripts, and Answer Files for building Windows* VCA boot images on a Windows* computer.
To obtain detailed instructions regarding this package, download the Software Guide.
- Requires Windows* installation ISO file
- Windows® 10 and Windows* Server 2016 are supported to run on the VCA nodes.
- A running Microsoft Windows* Server 2016 environment is required for using this infrastructure.
Use the checksum below to validate file integrity:
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.