Installs Intel® Rapid Storage Technology for Windows® Server 2016 for Intel® NUCs NUC8i7HxKx.
- Windows Server 2016 family*
- Size: 68.4 MB
- SHA1: 4B5027DD26E395EA10920E9E57473B8BE81581DD
- OS Independent
- Size: 4 MB
- SHA1: 666561DFE230F55C9D16265A1AC304EF6EDEC9DB
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features, including:
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID volumes
- Intel® RST
Which files to choose?
- Supports advanced features such as management of RAID volumes and Intel® System Recovery Technology (Intel® SRT).
- RST_F6Floppy.zip (optional)
- May be required during operating system (OS) installation to detect PCIe* NVMe* drives.
- To use SetupRST_Win10_64_188.8.131.529.zip, the Chipset SATA Mode must be changed to RAID in the BIOS, and the operating system needs to be installed before the application can be installed.
- To use RST_F6Floppy_64_184.108.40.2069.zip, the Chipset SATA Mode must be changed to RAID in the BIOS. This driver may be needed in order to detect the drive during operating system installation.
- This driver supports NVMe devices.
- See Supported Operating Systems for Intel® NUC Products for more information on what features are supported on Windows* Server 2016.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.