This download installs the Intel® Graphics Driver for Xe Dedicated, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th generation, Apollo Lake, Gemini Lake, Amber Lake, Whiskey Lake, Comet Lake, Lakefield, & Jasper Lake.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 424.9 MB
- SHA1: E842084C252682B991768A34C884B89AFFF1A751
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 415.3 MB
- SHA1: D0DAE8E3C99FDED7CA1EE203247EF545656C7A7F
Note: Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your computer manufacturer (OEM) customized driver. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues. The generic Intel driver provides users the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that OEMs may not have customized yet to address platform-specific needs. Users can check for matching OEM versions at OEM websites.
Are you still experiencing an error preventing the driver update? Look here for why and a solution.
Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel. Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
- Support for Intel® Iris® Xe Max Graphics (DG1)
- Fixes corruptions observed in Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy*, Nioh 2*.
Enjoy one final assignment, Agent 47! HITMAN 3* on Iris Xe graphics or better!
Install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, which automatically checks for drivers on a regular basis and can provide notifications when new drivers are available.
This is a DCH driver. Click for more information about DCH drivers
Supported OS versions
- Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)(RS3)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)(RS4)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)(RS5)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2019 Update (1903)(19H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2019 Update (1909)(19H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2020 Update (2004)(20H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
Platform (OS Support)
6th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Skylake) (RS3-20H2)
7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Kaby Lake) (RS3-20H2)
8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Kaby Lake-R, Coffee Lake) (RS3-20H2)
9th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Coffee Lake-R) (RS3-20H2)
Apollo Lake (RS3-20H2)
Amber Lake (RS3-20H2)
Gemini Lake (RS3-20H2)
Whiskey Lake (RS3-20H2)
Comet Lake (RS3-20H2)
10th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Ice Lake) (RS3-20H2)
Intel® Core™ Processor with Intel® Hybrid Technology (Codename Lakefield) (19H2-20H2)
Intel® Pentium® Processor family (Codename Jasper Lake) (19H2-20H2)
Intel® Celeron® Processor family (Codename Jasper Lake) (19H2-20H2)
11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Tiger Lake) (19H2-20H2)
Intel® Iris® Xe Dedicated Graphics family (Codename DG1) (20H1-20H2)
- Self-installing format (.exe) is the easiest installation method and our recommendation.
- Manual installation format (.zip) is intended for developers and IT professionals.
See the ReleaseNotes for installation instructions, supported hardware, and more.
Be sure to check out gameplay.intel.com, where you’ll find recommended game settings for many more of your favorite PC games.
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® Graphics Driver?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.