Installs the DCH-compliant Thunderbolt™ bus driver for the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Laptop Kits.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 32.5 MB
- SHA1: 0FEDFCD6311C396F9ABFEABDB86A8AAF71A0B966
Installs the DCH-compliant Thunderbolt™ bus driver for the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Laptop Kits. This driver is required if you plan to connect Thunderbolt devices.
What are DCH drivers? Click here for more information.
How to install
- Download this driver package and unzip it to a folder on the Intel NUC.
- Connect a Thunderbolt device to the Thunderbolt port.
- Browse to and select the folder where you unzipped the driver package.
- Right-click on each of the following .inf files and select Install:
You will also need the Thunderbolt Control Center software (available on the Microsoft Store) to approve and manage Thunderbolt devices. The Control Center software should download automatically after installation, if you're connected to the Internet or when you connect to the Internet.
However, some IT departments might have a group policy that prevents you from downloading apps from the Windows Store. They can choose to set up a private store with approved apps. See the following for more information:
- Configure access to Microsoft Store*
- Distribute apps using your private store
- Manage access to private store
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.