This download record installs Beta Wi-Fi, Ethernet drivers and Killer Software 3.0 for the Intel® Killer™ products.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 34.1 MB
- SHA1: D8991200C4F11F4C80035EFCC0655D840885E7D8
The Beta: 3.0.1546 version of Intel® Killer Performance Suite package installs the Windows® 10 Wi-Fi, Ethernet drivers and Killer Software 3.0 for the following Intel® Killer products:
- 184.108.40.206 for Intel® Killer™ 1550, AX1650, AX1675
- 220.127.116.11 for Intel® Killer™ E3100
- 10.047.0121.2021 for Intel® Killer™ E3000, E3100G, E2500, E2600
- 3.1021.509.1 for Killer Networking Software
- This is a Beta version of the Intel® Killer™ Software. It was not fully validated. We recommend you install the latest production version of Intel® Killer Performance Suite
- Some drivers from this package may not have been updated and are the same as the previous package. You need to install this package in order to update any version of the drive mentioned above.
- Only Windows 10 64-bit Operating systems are supported. Check if your Windows 10 is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Note: This Software Release version does not include new drivers for the Killer E2200, Killer E2400, Killer
E2500, Killer 1525 Wireless, Killer 1535 Wireless, Killer 1435 Wireless, or the Killer AX500 Wireless
- Killer Intelligence Center - the new UI for Killer 3.0 releases.
- Automatic bandwidth detection is now defaulted to enabled.
- Separate Killer Control Center (Beta) Microsoft Store App required. Store Link
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double-click on the file to launch installation.
Alternatively, you may download and run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.