Ethernet cmdlets for Microsoft Windows* for PowerShell*
- Microsoft Windows*
- Size: 463.2 KB
- SHA1: 5AE38081219EDDF1C9C74C30E3D8940914EAA427
Change Notice, March 10, 2023:
What Was Updated: Release Notes for 28.0 have been updated to include the following
- Updated a Fixed Issue about an rping can fail after a system reboot.
- Added a Known Issue Switchdev Mode with Linux Bridge Configuration.
This download contains Ethernet cmdlets for Microsoft* Windows* for PowerShell*, which allow you to get information, configure settings, or debug issues on supported Intel® Ethernet devices. Not all hardware and operating systems support all cmdlets.
- Ethernet cmdlets are supported on Intel® Ethernet 700 Series and newer devices.
- Firmware logging is supported only on Intel® Ethernet 800 Series devices.
In Windows, you use PowerShell and Ethernet driver cmdlets to set the configuration for firmware logs and generate the logs.
Firmware logs are generated in a binary format and have to be decoded by Customer Support. Information collected is related only to firmware and hardware for debug purposes.
You must have the latest base driver and NVM installed.
For most Intel Ethernet devices:
1. Download the zip file with the Ethernet driver cmdlets from the Intel Download Center.
2. Save the zip file to the system you are trying to debug.
3. Extract files from the zip file.
4. In the extracted files, double-click on Ethernet_Cmdlets.exe.
The cmdlets will automatically install to the current user's PowerShell module directory (for example, to C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\IntelEthernetCmdlets).
After installation, you can use the cmdlets without manually importing the module.
For more information please see the included readme.txt or download the Intel® Ethernet Adapter User Guide and the readme.txt
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-2CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2T
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4T
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-XXVAM2
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.