This download installs Intel® Graphics BETA Preview Feature Driver 184.108.40.20620 for Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics intended for developers and early access usage.
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10* (21H2), Windows 10* (21H1), Windows 10* (20H2)
- Size: 830.6 MB
- SHA1: 20DC30B82BC8C56D0D266578088458331B7C6002
The .exe file is not available for download for this driver. Please refer to the .zip file for installation.
BETA releases are for targeted testing of the changes indicated in the Release Notes. For the most stable experience please use the fully validated production releases here that include the full measure of qualified fixes and features.
Note: Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your computer manufacturer (OEM) customized driver. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues. The generic Intel driver provides users the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that OEMs may not have customized yet to address platform-specific needs. Users can check for matching OEM versions at OEM websites.
Are you still experiencing an error preventing the driver update? Look here for why and a solution.
Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel. Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
- Preview support for Agility SDK 1.606.3 and Agility SDK 1.706.3-preview developer features on Intel ® Arc™ A-Series Graphics. Support for additional Intel® Graphics cards will be made available in future driver updates.
- Shader Model 6.7
- Support for QuadAny/QuadAll ops to query quad lane results
- Added control over wave ops interaction with Helper Lanes in Wave Ops Mode
- Enhanced Barriers for finer-grained control of barriers
- Shader Model 6.7
- Support of Vulkan to D3D12 mapping layer, enabling Windows Subsystem for Android
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11*-64 - October 2021 Update (21H2)
Platform (OS Support)
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P) (20H2+)
- Intel ® Arc™ Graphics (Codename Alchemist) (20H2+)
- Self-installing format (.exe) is the easiest installation method and our recommendation.
- Manual installation format (.zip) is intended for developers and IT professionals.
See the Release Notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, and more.
Be sure to check out gameplay.intel.com, where you’ll find recommended game settings for many more of your favorite PC games.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A730M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A350M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A770M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A550M Graphics
- Intel® Core™ i7-1270P Processor (18M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-1260P Processor (18M Cache, up to 4.70 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-1280P Processor (24M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-1250P Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-1240P Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-12900HK Processor (24M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-12900H Processor (24M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-12650H Processor (24M Cache, up to 4.70 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-12800H Processor (24M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-12700H Processor (24M Cache, up to 4.70 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-12600H Processor (18M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-12500H Processor (18M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-12450H Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.