Stratix® IV FPGAs: The Lowest Power High-End 40-nm FPG
With the migration to low process nodes, Stratix® IV 40-nm FPGAs utilize the latest architecture innovations and process techniques to deliver the lowest power and the highest performance of any high-end FPGA.
Stratix IV FPGAs deliver 50 percent lower power (see Figure 1) and 35 percent higher performance than the nearest competing device.
Figure 1. Stratix IV FPGAs Consume Less Power
These power savings are achieved through the following solutions:
- Programmable Power Technology
- DDR3 and Dynamic On-Chip Termination
- Process and Circuit Technologies
- Intel® Quartus® Prime PowerPlay Power Analysis and Optimization Tool
For details on how your next-generation systems can take full advantage of Stratix IV FPGA power conservation innovations, see the Stratix Series FPGA Low Power Consumption Features page.
- Download Software ›
- Get Training ›
- View Knowledge Base ›
- Use Troubleshooter ›
- Ask the Intel Community ›
- Get Documentation ›
- Get Handbook (PDF) ›
- Get Data Sheet (PDF) ›
- Get Email Updates ›
- Get White Papers ›
- Stratix IV FPGA: High Density High Performance AND Low Power ›
- Stratix IV: The World's Fastest 40-nm FPGAs ›
- Stratix IV: The World's Biggest 40-nm FPGAs ›