Compare Intel® Products
(4) 1U passive heat sink – CPU #2 – AL – FXXEA78X108HS
(4) Intel® Server Node HNS2600BPS24
(8) Intel® Xeon® Gold 6140 Processor (18 Cores, 2.3 GHz, 140W )
(64) RDIMM 16GB - DDR4, 288-pin, 2666MHz
(4) Intel® Optane™ SSD DC P4800X Series (375GB, 2.5in U.2)
(16) Intel® SSD D3 S4510 Series (3.8TB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s)
(4) 2x10GbE SFP+ and 2x1GbE RDMA
(4) Boot Device - Intel® SSD DC P4101 Series (512GB, M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0 x4, 3D2, TLC)
(4) Remote Management Module Lite 2
Memory & Storage
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.