Intel® Select Solutions for network transformation offer a faster and more efficient deployment path for verified, reliable infrastructure configurations that support virtual network enhancements, and help meet emerging customer workload demands in network communications.
- Purpose-built for high throughput workloads across the network infrastructure
- Accelerates the introduction of next-generation virtualized solutions into the network
- Optimized virtual network configurations verified for complex communications workloads on agile and reliable infrastructure
- Simplifies the orchestration, allocation, and management of resources to provide the most efficient data flow with consistent, deterministic performance
- Optimized virtual network configurations verified for uCPE use cases on agile and reliable infrastructure
- Reduces the complexity of deploying a broad set of network services by utilizing a scalable, low cost, secure and manageable solution based on Intel® Xeon® D processors
- Designed to meet the rapidly emerging needs of content delivery networks (CDNs) with a proven configuration
- Delivering scale, flexibility, and high performance to help service providers accelerate deployment of visual services at the network edge
- Provides tightly specified hardware and software components, built specifically for virtualized RAN, that can accelerate deployment and time to new services, while reducing implementation risks.
- Optimized for faster network performance and maximum flexibility with the choice of three operating systems: Red Hat, Wind River, or VMware.
The industry is experiencing success in deploying NFV technologies to improve the efficiency and agility of their networks. But the rate of deployments is often held back by the complexities of profiling, sizing testing, and configuring workloads and even the basic system infrastructure to run them.
Intel Select Solutions are transforming the network with a faster and more efficient deployment path for verified, reliable infrastructure configurations that support emerging virtual network applications and help meet customer workload demands in network communications.