Use the instructions in the methods below to identify the Intel graphics product in your computer before installing a graphics driver.
If you need to identify your Intel graphics driver version, see What's My Intel® Graphics Driver Version?
Method 1: Manual Identification
- Open Device Manager by simultaneously pressing the Windows and X keys on your keyboard. Select Device Manager to open it.
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Click Display adapters to expand it.
- Note the Intel graphics entry listed.
|Note||If an Intel Graphics adapter is not shown in the Device Manager, see Intel Graphics adapter doesn't appear in the Device Manager.|
Method 2: Use Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to Automatically Detect your Graphics Controller
- Run the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
- Under Devices and Drivers, expand the Intel Graphics entry.
- Note the Intel Graphics entry presented.
Once you have identified your Intel graphics product, see how to install the latest drivers on Windows® 10 and 11*.