How to Enable Clone Mode
With different refresh rates across multiple display devices, Clone mode sends the same:
- Color depth
Clone mode is beneficial when using displays of various types and sizes.
To enable clone mode in the Intel Graphics Command Center:
- From the Windows Start Menu, search for the Intel® Graphics Command Center. Double click the Intel® Graphics Command Center icon.
- Click Display
- In the Connected Displays window, select the More options Icon on the desired display.
- Click Mirror and select which display you would like to mirror to.
To enable clone mode in the Intel Graphics Control Panel:
- From the Windows Start Menu, search for the Intel Graphics Control Panel. Double click the Intel® Graphics Control Panel icon.
- Click Display > Multiple Displays.
- Set your Display Mode or Operating Mode to Clone Displays.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
|Note||On some systems with third generation or newer Intel® Core™ Processors, three-display support is available.|
|Multiple displays FAQ|
|How To Enable Extended Desktop Mode|