String Length Example for Intel® Edison Board
This example determines the string length. There is no circuit required for this example. The example continues to add to the previous string.
- Intel® Edison compute module
- Arduino* expansion board
- Connect the power supply and the USB to USB port on the Arduino expansion board.
- Open Arduino IDE. Click Tools > Board and select Intel® Edison.
- Click Tools > Serial Port and select the Com # that the Intel® Edison Board is connected to.
- Click File > Examples > 08.StringLength.
- Click upload icon.
- Open the Serial Monitor to input a string.
- Input any string.
No Circuit Needed
|Note||This image was created using Fritzing*.|