Retrieving a diagout, diagout.user.htm, or diagout.htm.zip
To download a diagnostic report for troubleshooting:
- Choose Diagnostics from the left navigation frame.
- Choose the Service Data bar.
- Click the User Diagnostics link.
- Click the Download Result link after the test has finished.
- Choose a destination for the saved file.
- Choose Save.
Running the reports doesn't change the state of the system.
I have the user diagout. Which sections do I check?
- Firmware: Is the system running the latest build?
- Dashboard: Look for errors or recommended actions.
- Event Log Table: Look for errors or issues.
- All Component Status: Are all the components responding?
- Storage Layout: Firmware revisions on hard drives must match each other.
What do I do if the event log shows: GUI failure to communicate with the Storage subsystem?
This message shows during a firmware update, and it's harmless only if followed by:
Storage Control Module Firmware Update Successful.