Get Started with Intel® NUC Kit NUC6CAYH
Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC Kit NUC6CAYH.
- Follow the User Guide to begin using your Intel NUC.
- Find compatible tested peripherals (for example, adapters, TVs, and hubs).
- Download and install the latest BIOS version. Learn how to update BIOS.
- Install a supported operating system.
- Install the latest drivers from Intel® Download Center for:
- Wireless and/or Gigabit Ethernet (depending on how you connect)
- Bluetooth®—required if you use Bluetooth devices
- Audio—required if you use the 3.5mm audio jack
- Consumer Infrared (CIR)—required if you use an infrared remote control
- Serial I/O—required if you use the I2C, SPI, UART, or GPIO host controllers
- Trusted Execution Engine (TXE)—required for Secure Boot and platform security features
- Card Reader—required if you use an SD card for extra storage
- Read the regulatory documentation.
- Learn about the Limited Warranty.
- See What's in the Box.