|Note||Intel® Compute Cards support Windows* 10 and Linux OSes.|
Prepare to install
- Recommended: Update the BIOS to the latest version. Important fixes and security updates are often included.
- Make sure there are enough USB ports available for keyboard, mouse, and installation media. You might need to connect a USB hub to the dock device.
- Using another computer connected to the Internet, download the latest wireless network driver for your Intel® Compute Card. Save it to a USB portable device. You need to install this driver after installing Windows.
- Get your Windows image ready (purchased separately), on either a USB portable device or on CD/DVD media.
- Plug in the device containing the Windows installation image.
- Power on the Intel Compute Card.
- At the prompt during boot, press F10 to open the boot menu. Select the installation drive.
- Windows Setup starts. Follow all setup instructions.
After installation is complete
- After Windows Setup is complete, install the wireless network driver you downloaded in Step 3.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Install Windows updates (optional).
- Download and install the rest of the Intel Compute Card drivers from Download Center.
|Manuals and Guides for Intel® Compute Cards|
|Support Links for Intel® Compute Cards|
|Driver packs for enterprise clients|
|How to install Windows* from a USB device|