Known Issue – Turning Off Aero Mode in Windows* 7 May Cause Content to Show as a Black Screen when Using the Present An App Feature
What am I seeing when the client machine has Windows* 7 with Aero mode disabled?
The content may show up as a black screen when using the Present An App feature.
Which Intel Unite® Client version is impacted?
When using Intel Unite® Windows Client 126.96.36.199 on Windows 7 and presenting to HUB version 188.8.131.52 on Windows® 10 x64
What steps reproduce this problem?
- Turn off Aero on Windows 7.
- Connect Windows (Windows 7) Client 184.108.40.206 to a HUB.
- Open an application to start sharing.
- Click Present app.
The hub shows a black screen.
How to fix it
If your client with Aero mode is disabled, do one of the following:
- Enable Aero mode.
- Use Virtual Extended Display.
- Present their full desktop.