Linux is not Showing SMART Data for Intel 760p
This solution has been verified by our customers to fix the issue with these environment variables
I have tried the Native Linux Disk manager and the GSmart control app on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 but both of them is not showing SMART(Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) data.
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Long Term Support)
How to fix it:
Follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Test the drive on a Windows Desktop system as a secondary drive.
- Make sure drive is directly connected to the board
- Install the Intel SSD Toolbox
- Check SMART using the Intel SSD Toolbox.
- If there is no data displayed, Export the SMART logs by clicking "Export" on the home screen and save the file as a .csv file.
- Contact Intel Customer Support for assistance.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN USED BY OUR CUSTOMERS BUT NOT TESTED, FULLY REPLICATED, OR VALIDATED BY INTEL. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. ALL POSTINGS AND USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE.