Steps to solve blue screen error when enabling Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
An issue occurred when Intel® Turbo Boost Technology was enabled in the BIOS, with the system showing a blue screen error.
Follow steps below:
- Verify that the processor supports the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
- Identify your Intel Processor.
- Go to Product Specifications page.
- Enter the number of the processor in the search box located upper-right corner. This should lead to the processor page.
- Look for Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 under Advanced Technologies
- Reinstall the operating system.
- If it is still an issue, contact your motherboard vendor (OEM) for support.