Steps to get the graphics report of the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HVK
Getting Radeon™ graphics report to help multiple issues.
Steps to get the display specs report with the Radeon™ Vega settings:
- Right click on the desktop.
- Select the Radeon™ Vega settings.
- Go to display (you should be able to see connected displays)
- Select specs.
- Select copy all.
- Paste the information on a notepad with the name of the display that it belongs to.
- Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 for other displays.
- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.
- share the note pad file with the agent (e-mail, chat or jive).
If you need further assistance contact the Intel customer support.
- The specs icon is located on the upper right corner.
- The copy all icon is located on the upper right corner.