Intel® Software Guard Extensions (SGX) is a security technology built into Intel processors that helps protect data in use via unique application isolation technology. Selected code and data are protected from modification using hardened enclaves. SGX must be enabled on the platform before applications written for SGX can benefit from it.
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) is set to Software Controlled in BIOS.
- Operating system is installed in UEFI mode.
- Download and install the Intel® Software Guard Extensions Activation App from the Microsoft Store*.
- Run the app as Administrator to enable Intel SGX in the BIOS.
- Check that Intel SGX is Enabled in BIOS.