Starting in October 2022, all Technical and Warranty Support for NAND SSD will be provided directly by Solidigm™, please stay tuned. In the meantime, customer support for Solidigm SSDs will continue to be provided through Intel under the Transition Service Agreement (TSA).
Technical Support: All the current offerings for technical support remain unchanged.
Warranty Support: Please take note of changes below to warranty processing:
- NAND Solid State Drive warranty case creation via the portal or agent interactive support will not allow combining with other Intel products.
- Multiple NAND Solid State Drives can be combined in the same warranty case.
- All other Intel products can be combined in a separate warranty case.
- A separate return request must be made for NAND Solid State Drives. Shipping documentation (e.g., AWB, Commercial Invoice) and packaging must be prepared separately (i.e., there can be no mixture of NAND Solid State Drives and other Intel products in one carton box.)
- Please read your shipping instructions carefully for NAND Solid State Drive products information (incl. ATTN name for the return address) to prevent delays.
For any questions, please contact Customer Support.
|NAND SSD Customer Support Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)|
|Intel Newsroom: Intel Sells SSD Business and Dalian Facility to SK hynix|