Steps to resolve a display issue with the Thunderbolt port.
Unable to get display when using USB C port of the Intel® NUC.
Try these troubleshooting steps:
- Update the Thunderbolt firmware.
- Try a different Thunderbolt cable.
- If you're using a Thunderbolt adapter (for example, to convert Thunderbolt from the Intel NUC to DisplayPort on a television):
- Try a different adapter.
- Instead of using an adapter, try a cable that provides the correct input/output for your display.
- If issue persists, contact Intel Customer Support for further assistance.