Steps to enable Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT) in Visual BIOS of the Intel® NUC
- To install or upgrade to Windows 11, devices must support Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Unable to See the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) in the bios of Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEH
Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT) offers the capabilities of discrete TPM 2.0.
To enable the Intel® PTT in bios:
- Press F2 during boot to enter BIOS setup
- Go to Advanced Settings > Security Menu
- From the security features menu, check the Intel® Platform Trust Technology box