Steps to update the NUC BIOS using Express BIOS Update option
Steps to update my Intel® NUC's BIOS using Windows* msi.
|Note||All BIOS update files for Intel® NUCs are available on Download Center.|
- Download and save the Express BIOS update file (.msi) to a temporary directory on the target computer.
- Double-click the *.msi file to run the Express BIOS update.
- Click Restart and Install BIOS on the Welcome screen.
- Upon restart, you'll see the BIOS update process status window. Do NOT, at any time, power off the computer at this stage.
- When the BIOS update is complete, the computer will start Windows.
After any BIOS update, Intel recommends doing the following:
- Press F2 during start to enter the BIOS Setup.
- Press F9 to set BIOS to defaults.
- Customize any BIOS settings, if desired (optional).
- Press F10 to save and exit BIOS Setup.